Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend

We had a full, but fun.. fun.. weekend!!
Saturday night my uncle Dennis was in a body building competition, which he took 1st place!! We are so proud of you Dennis!! You are beyond AWESOME!!
They asked Khari to MC the competition, which he also did an AMAZING job!! I have to admit I was a little nervous for him, but everything went so smooth. You would have thought he had been doing this for a long time!
Kennedy getting ready for Church on Sunday. She was so funny this past Sunday... she kept talking and talking. Lol.. she must have been feeling the spirit and wanted to share!!
Khari MC'n the show!
Good job Daddy... We are so proud of you!!

My cute Aunt Teri and I at the body building show! She was looking beyond sassy!!
Jasmine came over and played on Sunday. We totally love when she comes over. She is such a good big Sister. Above she is brushing Kennedy hair and for those of you who have seen Kennedy lately know she doesn't have much hair to brush!! We were laughing so hard because she was brushing it like we brush hers and Kennedy was just sitting there smiling and talking. She loves her big sister!!!

And.. to finish a great weekend we celebrated my Dad, Grandpa Mac Birthday! I love you so much Dad. I am so blessed to have such a great dad and even more blessed that Kennedy has such a good Grandpa!! Thank you for all you do for us. We love you tonz and tonz!!!


1 comment:

Pamela.Annette said...

Ohhh my GOODNESS! Look at Kennedy sittin up like a Big girl! I'm so sad I missed all the itty bitty baby days!:( Awwwww! I can't wait to see her in June!!!!!!!! I miss you guys!!! Give her big kisses please!