Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bunny

I took Kennedy to see the Easter Bunny on Saturday. She looks so tiny next to him. She was in total amazement... Lol.. she had never seen a stuff animal this big!!
She did an awesome job. She wasn't scared at all, she was just trying to figure him out!! Sunday we had a wedding shower/Bbq for Kyle and Amber. I still can't believe my baby brother is getting married, but very excited to be inheriting an awesome sister in law! The McFalls and Youngs were all at the BBQ. It was so much fun to see the entire family. I truly have been blessed with an amazing family. Below is Kennedy after the BBQ. She was so tired she fell right to sleep when I was changing her. She is such a busy body. She loves people and will do everything in her power to stay awake so she doesn't miss out on anything. So usually at then end of a long day... she passes out!!!



No comments: