Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cute cousin Gwen and I looking for easter eggs at my parents house. She is getting so big and so much fun. It always makes my day when I get to see her!!
Grandpa Mac with the Grand daughters on Easter. Thank you mom and dad for a delicious dinner and a fun easter egg hunt. (I'll soon post Grandma Mac and Grandkids !)
Kennedy and Daddy searching for Easter Eggs. I'm not sure Kennedy knew what she was doing, but she was having a lot of fun!! And.. yes.. she even found some eggs!!
Kerry, Gwen and I searching for eggs. Gwen was looking so pretty in her Easter dress!
Daddy and Kennedy again. She is getting so big. She is now crawling, well its more of a catipillar move but she's all over!!
Kennedy looking beautiful on Easter. She looked like a doll.
The twins with the girls on Easter. Everyone looked so pretty in their Easter dresses.
Jasmine and her friend at church. We have a big easter egg hunt at the church every year. The kids absolutely love it. We are so blessed to belong to such an amazing church.
Grammy, C5, Kennedy and Jasmine. We were so excited that C5 was here from Texas and could celebrate Easter with us. He is getting so big and always tonz of fun!!











No comments: