Monday, March 30, 2009

5k

I've started a new hobby.... Running!!
Lol.. I needed to find something to help me get back in shape after having Kennedy, so...
running it is!! Thanks to my good friends Stacy and Niki for motivating and helping me accomplish my first 5k!! We have decided to do a 5k each month.... and move onto a 10k!!
Above is Tali (Stacy cute little girl), Niki, Stacy, Becky (who won 2nd in her division, Awesome!!) and Me.
Lol... near the end!!!

Kennedy cheering her mom on!!! :) I was so excited when I saw her and Khari on the other side of the road cheering. It totally got me thru!!

Kenya (Stacy cute baby), Niki, Khari and me.
It was such a good time. I can't wait for the next one!!!




3 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

You did AWESOME!! Can't wait for the next one...

Amber said...

Yay for you Kelli! That is so awesome! One a month, I would not be able to breathe. :) If you ever need us to watch Kennedy for you while your running, that'll be my form of support. Lol!

Pamela.Annette said...

YAY KELLI! I am so proud of you! WAY TO GO MOMMY! OMGOSH! How awesome! You can do it you can do it! LOL. ( I promise to check these BLOGS more, and Update mine! Uggh Im terrible!) But THANKS for keeping yours updated! Love you guys! Im so proud of you!