Wednesday, July 22, 2009

www.photographybythauna.blogspot.com

We finally got Kennedy's pictures taken!! We had the best photographer, Thauna. Check out her website for more pics of Kennedy and her info; www.photographybythauna.blogspot.com.
Kennedy wasn't really in the mood for pictures in fact she wasn't too happy and pulling her famous little attitude, but Thauna was able to capture some amazing pictures.
Thank you also to Aunty Aleesha who came and helped us. I definitely couldn't have done it with out her.
I'll be posting some more pics of the photo shoot later.



3 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! That first one is the same spot some of my bridals were taken! :) White dresses look good there. Lol! I'm excited to see more, and maybe get some prints too? ;) We've gotta be able to show off our cute cute niece!!

Thauna said...

Ah, thanks for the comments!!! I had such FUN taking pictures of Kennedy! She is such a cutie pie!

Pamela.Annette said...

Girl so adorable! I can't wait for the kids to meet her!!!!!!! Love you guys!!