Friday, July 10, 2009

Walking

The past few weekends we have been beyond busy but have been having tonz of fun!!

But first....

I must mention... that Kennedy is walking!! I will try and get some pics or videos asap. We are so in trouble now!!

The weekend of June 27th we started with me running a 5k with my good friends Stacy and Niki. Thanks girls for keeping me motivated!!

After Kennedy and I joined there families at the West Fest Parade, which was Kennedy first parade. I'm not quite sure what she thought of it. I think she was just more excited to see all of her friends (Pela and Lapuaho crew). She definitely loves them!!

That afternoon we went and watched Sai play base ball, which I must add he is such an amazing and awesome base ball player!! Good job Sai... we are so proud of you!!!

Later that evening Kennedy and I walked over to the park to meet the Pela's to watch the fire work show. The show was awesome but poor Kennedy was so tired she fell asleep half way thru.

The next morning we woke up and drove to Palisade lake for the McFall family reunion. It was so much fun to see everyone. I look forward to this every year. I was a little nervous about camping with an 1o month old and especially nervous about camping with a 34 yr old who doesn't care for camping. Lol.. both amazed me and we had so much fun. I'll post more pics of this asap. Kennedy didn't quite know what to think of the water but thanks to aunty Amber she got used to it and had a lot of fun. My mom was also such a good sport playing with the grand daughters in the water and sand. Gwen was loving it this year. I loved watching her play... she didn't want to come out!! So cute!!! Its so fun to watch our family grow and be able to spend time together. While the girls were playing at the lake the guys went golfing. Khari had a really good time. He said his game wasn't the best but had tonz of fun.

Thank you to all my dad and all my aunts and uncles for an awesome time. We can't wait for next year!!!

Kennedy posing for the camera at the parade next to the toilet paper they threw out at the parade. Lol.. yes... they threw toilet paper rolls to the crowd!!!

Kennedy doing what she does best... putting everything in her mouth!!

Kennedy and Joelle watching the parade!!!




1 comment:

The Lapuaho's said...

A couple days when she was over here I seen her walking...I can't believe it!! She has grown up WAY to fast...watch out mom!!!