Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kennedy goes Bananas!!

Kennedy loves some Bananas!!! Okay, so Kennedy is almost 6 months and yes we are just barely starting her on solids!! On her 4 month check up the doctor told me I could start feeding her solids anytime from 4-6 months, but he also said that there were no pros or cons to starting them before 6 months. He said usually the only reason parents start earlier then 6 months is because they the parents are excited for the baby to start new things.

Okay.. to me.. nothing sounded fun about starting this new adventure of food!! I know I must be a bad or not usual parent, but honestly she was doing so well with formula! I have to admit tho, it has been fun seeing her try some new food!!
Good thing she has great grandparents who spoil her!! My mom and dad bought some real food for Kennedy so we tried out the bananas on Sunday. Her first expression was price less but we didn't have the camera ready. It was a surprised, "what the heck" expression!! But, once after the initial shock she seemed to like it. Its so funny because I don't think she really knows how to work her tongue yet, but I'm sure she will get the hang of it soon!She already has a mind of her own, she had to hold the spoon and help me feed her!! Oh goodness I think we could be in trouble!



Patiently waiting for Grandma to feed her and singing along with Grandpa as he cooked. I guess Grandpa was making up songs and she thought it was the funniest thing ever. They said she just kept laughing.

Getting ready to leave Grandma and Grandpa house after a long conversation with Grandma. She loves to converstate with her Grandma. Lol.. what they are saying we're not sure, but they both seem to be having a good time!!





1 comment:

The Lapuaho's said...

How fun real FOOD!! Nothing to me seems exciting about that either...Tali is getting better but Kenya makes the biggest messes ever...you have so much fun and messes to look forward to.