Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random Pictures







For all our friends and family out of state here are some random pics of Kennedy. She is smiling and talking tonz! She love her little tongue and will try copying sounds you make. She is grasping things and understands her name!! She is such a strong baby, loving to stand and dance!! Thankfully she is sleeping better at night. Usually if she goes down around 10:30-11pm she will sleep until I wake her up at 7am. Because of health problems Grammy is unable to tend Kennedy. We were sad to hear this but would definitely rather Grammy be healthy!! My good friend Niki who I have known since Jr. High offered to watch Kennedy. What a blessing this is. I am truelly blessed to have such good friends and family! Niki has 3 kids and is such a good mom who I look up to. I am excited for Kennedy to grow up with her kids. Thank you to my good friend Stacy as well for offering. Like I said I'm truelly blessed with great friends!



No comments: