Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tre's wedding and much more. Please see the other 2 post below!

My good friend and old room mate Tracy got married on Saturday. She looked beyond beautiful and so happy! I don't think I've ever seen her happier!!
True Love!!!
Kennedy, Barb and I before the wedding!
Kennedy can not get enough of her Aunty Niki. She is definitely her favorite!!
Poor Niki never gets a break.

Our good friend the Lapuaho's. Kennedy just loves to play with her friends!!
Kenya and Kennedy being so lovey!!
The girls dancing!!!
The original 4 (Niki, Tre, Stacy and I) Dixie roommates!! I love these girls and so thankful that they are still a part of my life! We have so many fun memories and I'm looking forward to many more fun memories!!
Love you Girls!!
Kennedy with Uncle Marshal at church. For some reason.. She will be so quiet and just sit on his lap. Lol.. now if I just had that touch!! But, I do have to admit.. I take full advantage and enjoy the quiet time!!






1 comment:

The Lapuaho's said...

We had fun hanging our for a few minutes...my girls LOVE LOVE LOVE baby Kennedy!