Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Family Pics

The wall spoke again.....
We finally had our family pictures taken thanks to Amber's Dad and family. They were so gracious to take the time and come take our pictures.
Its been an inside joke for awhile at the McFall home... My mom kept telling Kyle when he got home from his mission that the wall was talking.... In other words he needed to get married because she could so see a family picture on the wall.
The wall did speak to let my mom know that Kyle proposed to Amber.
And the wall has spoken again...
For my moms birthday all of us kids gave my mom our family picture in a frame to go on the wall.
(Thanks Amber for such a great idea and helping my moms wish come true!!)



1 comment:

The Lapuaho's said...

Those turned out great!!I am sure your mom LOVES it...