Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun wedding filled weekend!!!

My cute little brother Kyle married Amber on Friday morning in the Draper temple. I will post pics soon. They looked beyond beautiful. We started the wedding activities on Thursday night with a family dinner. It was alot of fun to be able to meet Ambers family and even more fun in playing a game of softball against them. Lol.. I'm not too sure who won!!
Friday we were able to see them come out of the temple. It was pouring while we were trying to take pics, but luckily the rain stopped and they were able to finish taking the pictures. I think all of our prayers were definitely answered... it didn't rain at all for the dinner the night before or the reception. The reception was very beautiful and I think everyone had a great time.

Saturday was our friend Leinati and Ren wedding. They also looked beyond beautiful. They seriously have the cutest family ever. We were so excited one of my best friends Pam came from Kentucky. She has not met Kennedy so I couldn't wait for her to meet her. Here are some pics from Saturday:

Daddy and Kennedy Pam and Kennedy
Trouble......

No comments: