Tuesday, May 12, 2009

9 month check up and much more

I can not believe 9months has already gone by since Kennedy was born. She is now weighing 17.01 lbs and is 26 3/4inches. I think she's going to be a shorty like her mom! She is only in the 24% in weight, 23% in height and 45% head circumference. She did so awesome at the doctors. Yeahhh... no shots this time. They just had to prick her big toe and test her iron levels which were good. She didn't even cry!! The doctor said she is doing really good and looks VERY healthy!!
She is the happiest baby. She will just laugh and laugh which of course makes you laugh! She is crawling all over and loves to pull herself up on things. She has walked down holding the couch and thought she was beyond neat. She went to clap and of course fell and just laughed!! She loves to eat big people food. Mothers day we gave her some french toast and she was totally digging it. It is so fun to see her grow!!
Happy Birthday Jasmine!! Jasmine turned 4 yesterday and is turning into such a young lady. She had her first soccer game on Saturday which was alot of fun. Lol.. it was really just a bunch of confusion and kids running after one small ball, but it was so much fun to watch. She seemed to have a good time and I'm sure once they catch on a little more she will enjoy it that much more.
Kennedy absolutely loves it when Jasmine comes over. I think the newness is starting to rub off and Jasmine has realized that Kennedy isn't leaving but she is such a good big sister. Its just having to get used to sharing all the toys!
Its hard to think I'm a mom. Mothers Day was awesome.... Khari made me and the girls breakfast, had an awesome sermon at Church, made dinner for my mom and then visited my Grandma. It was a lot of fun my aunt and cousins came over to my moms with mine and my brothers family and had dinner. It was so cute to see all the cousins together. I love that our family is growing. We definitely missed my dad on Mothers day but was glad that he went to spend it with his mom. We also missed Khari mom being here but hopefully we can get out there soon. I can't wait for Kennedy to meet her daddy's family!

3 comments:

Amber said...

She is the most precious 9 month old I know! :)

Amber said...

You will see kyle pretty soon after he first sees me. I'm just wearing my temple dress for the ceremony, so the first time he'll see me is just before we come out to see all of you. :) I hope he does like it. :)

Pamela.Annette said...

YAY! I will FINALLY get to meet her in...12 DAYS! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!