Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When Life Hands you Lemons.. Make lemonaid!

Saturday was alot of fun, I went to the Draper Temple open house with my parents then Kennedy and I went to lunch and met Amber (Kyle fiance) family. They were all very nice and welcoming. I am so thankful that Kyle has found such a great extended family. I have to admit that I am very protective of my little brothers, but both have married (will be marrying) such amazing women! I am proud to be their sister in law!
Kennedy at lunch got a little jealous everyone was eating but her so she took it upon herself to grab the lemon from Grandmas drink!! It was the funniest thing to see her put it in her mouth and the faces she pulled. You could tell it was so sour, but she kept licking it.

Lol.. here's one of the many faces she made!! It totally made our whole day. Pucker up Baby!!


1 comment:

Pamela.Annette said...

How CUTE! I need to start getting on here more! I LOVE the new pix! I remember those Lemon tasting days with my kids, like it was yesterday! SO CUTE!!! XOXOXO from Auntie Pam in KY! Love you guys!